Spring Training – 6 Week Training Program
This 6-week, grass-roots program is in its 4th year as a Skill building program to the sport of volleyball. Through this experience, athletes will be lead through a skill-building program where movement, technique, and basic volleyball concepts will be covered to give them a technical advantage in the sport! This program is designed for athletes ages 12-15 to learn in a fun, no pressure environment.
Cost - $125.00 (T-Shirt Included)
Head Coach: Peyton Chinnery
Assistant Coaches: Emily Milward, Brighton Matheson, Carter Muncey
Girls/Boys - Ages 12-15
Wednesday Evenings 6:30 – 8:00pm
Molly Brant Public School
|· Movement for forearm passing
· Forearm passing fundamentals
· Introduction to spike approach footwork
|· Movement for overhead passing
· Overhead passing fundamentals
· Introduction to three hits per side (to the net, along the net, over the net)
|· Review spike approach footwork
· Hitting arm swing fundamentals
· Putting together feet and arms with spike approach through drills.
|· Reinforcement of core passing skills through drills.
· Reinforcement of game movement and three hits per side through an introduction to Smashball.
|· Reinforcement of core passing skills through warmup.
· Overhand serve fundamentals.
|· Mini Volleyball Tournament/Wrap Up|